13:22 29th Sep, 2016
Pre-Book Your iPhone 7 And 7 Plus Now On Flipkart
The pre-order starts at 11.59 PM, today, and you will have pay the entire amount and not a part of it to pre-order.
We already know that Apple is all set to officially bring its newly launched iPhone 7 and 7 Plus into India on Oct 7, and Flipkart is one of its partners. However, with the actual date nearing, the good news is that, Flipkart is accepting pre-orders for the new iPhones now, starting today.
Flipkart has launched a separate microsite for the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus where you can pre-order.
To pre-order, just visit the Flipkart homepage and you should be able to see an 'iPhone 7: Coming Soon' section, which you will have to click. Then, as of now, the e-commerce portal is accepting your email address so that you can be notified when the device is up for pre-order. However, it is being said that the pre-order will be available from 11.59 PM today.
It is also being said that the user will have to pay the full amount of the device during the pre-booking process, which is usually not the case. But, this seems to be the case for the latest iPhones!
Speaking about the new iPhones' price tags, here is the list at which you can purchase one in India:
iPhone 7 32 GB - INR 60,000
iPhone 7 128 GB - INR 70,000
iPhone 7 256 GB - INR 80,000
iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB - INR 72,000
iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB - INR 82,000
iPhone 7 Plus 256 GB - INR 92,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000