11:00 19th Aug, 2016
Square Enix Launches Deus Ex Go Mobile Game
The mobile game for Android and iOS has been launched ahead of the much awaited Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, which is set for a grand release next week.
Following the same formula that worked well for games like Tomb Raider and Hitman, the developer Square Enix, has recently launched Deus Ex Go on both Android and iOS platforms, just a week ahead of the launch of 'Deus Ex: Mankind Divided' video game on PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One.
Tagged at a price of INR 300, the mobile game Deus Ex Go is a turn-based puzzle game that is, as claimed by the makers, set in a stylized interpretation of the Deus Ex Universe. In the game, players will have to hack and combat to solve puzzles as covert agent Adam Jensen.
With more than 50 levels in the very beginning, the developers have announced that a new puzzle would be uploaded every day, and successful players will be rewarded with additional 'Praxis Kits' that can actually be used in the video title 'Deus Ex: Mankind Divided', to be launched on Aug 23.
The Deus Ex Go features an intricate storyline that allows players to expose the conspiracy behind a terrorist plot, while outsmarting a variety of guards, turrets, drones, and walkers, explains the game description on Google Play Store.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets