12:13 27th Jul, 2016
Skullcandy Unveils Wireless Line-up With Ink’d Headphones
Skullcandy Ink’d wireless is available in all leading retail stores and is priced at INR.3,999/-
Skullcandy, the performance and lifestyle audio brand, founded at the intersection of innovation and creative culture, continues to expand the brand’s signature designs to the wireless category. Skullcandy has added Bluetooth functionality to some of the brand's best-selling wired products, well recognized for audio quality, comfort and style.
“Our wireless product innovations were well-received in 2015. Ink’d Wireless will continue our mission to launch headphone in style that change consumers' expectations of Bluetooth product's aesthetics and acoustic performance,” said Amlan Bhattacharjya, founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
Ink’d Wireless, a Bluetooth upgrade to Ink’d, one of the best-selling earbuds in the world, will feature a comfortable low-profile flex collar and competitive 7-hour battery life. Ink’d Wireless will join the in-ear line-up of the wireless range alongside the Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless.
With this addition, Skullcandy continues to build one of the most diverse and best performing wireless lines in the marketplace. Last month Skullcandy’s Grind Wireless, a wireless upgrade was launched in India INR 6,499. Incipio in a bid to expand its range of accessories is set to acquire Skullcandy for $ 177. The Verge has reported that Incipio would retain the brand identity of Skullcandy and that fans of Skullcandy need not sulk about the acquisition.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000