10:43 22nd Jun, 2016
LeEco 2nd Gen. Superphone Flash Sale Hits 1,50,000 Registrations
In less than 24 hours since the registrations for Le 2 and Le Max2 began on June 20th,the Superphones have received impressive traction on LeMall and Flipkart
LeEco’s recently launched second generation Superphones Le 2 and Le Max2 are definitive trend-setters in the industry given their distinctive features, many of which are industry firsts. It is hardly surprising that the new Superphones have received such a tremendous response from users securing a record-breaking number of 150,000 registrations for Le 2 and Le Max2, in just 24 hours. It has surpassed the record of 1 lakh registration within 24 hours achieved by the predecessor Le 1s back in January. Given the unmatched value proposition of features and content at an extremely attractive price, both Superphones have stirred up the Indian smartphone market.
In less than 24 hours since the registrations for Le 2 and Le Max2 began on June 20th,the Superphones have received impressive traction on its recently launched marketplace e-commerce website, LeMall.com as well as its e-commerce partner, Flipkart.
With exponentially growing registrations now well underway, the first flash sale for Le 2 starts at 12 noon on June 28, registrations for which will close at 11 AM, on the same date. For Le Max2, registrations are open till 28 June 1PM followed by the flash sale at 2 PM just an hour later.
It is logical to surmise that the unprecedented response and demand for both Le 2 and Le Max 2 can be attributed to the distinct features that set them apart from any other smartphone in the industry. Both, Le 2 and Le Max 2 come with USB Type-C audio port featuring CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) standard, patented by LeEco and a world first. The introduction of CDLA technology is a testimony to the company’s history of setting new trends and pioneering cutting-edge technology, which means the Superphones Le 2 and Le Max 2 are all set to redefine the audio experience for users.
Again, the concept of content ecosystem and membership model in smartphones in India,is unique to LeEco Superphones. With impressive additions to its Supertainment Membership Program the Le 2 and Le Max2 come bundled with one year LeEco Membership . Through LeEco Membership program, users can get access to a collection of 2000+ movies. LeEco has the largest collection of blockbuster and award winning movies from across the world including top Regional Cinema from India - across Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi & Bengali films.
Meanwhile, the membership program provides 3000+ hours of curated shows, 150+ live TV channels and 3.5 million songs for users’ choices. LeEco also takes the lead in offering 1.9 million songs and online international live concerts with lossless audio, bringing the users’ CDLA audio experience to a brand new height.
During the flash sale of Le 2 and Le Max 2 on June 28, users can look forward to some amazing offers -
1) 10 per cent SBI cashback (Applicable only on Flipkart. Users can avail a discount The 10 per cent cashback, valid on 28 June, is also applicable on EMI transaction on SBI Credit Cards)
2) Free CDLA Earphones (Introductory offer, applicable only in the first flash sale)
3) Both Superphones include a one-year LeEco membership
A quick look at the blazingly features of Le 2 and Le Max2 -
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets