10:24 17th Jun, 2016
Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 With 5.2-Inch Display, VoLTE Support Launched in China
The Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 will be available in China.
Asus has unveiled its new ZenFone Pegasus 3 smartphone in China. The handset will come in two variants based on RAM and storage - CNY 1,299 (approximately Rs. 13,000) for the 2GB RAM and 16GB storage model and CNY 1,499 (approximately Rs. 15,000) for the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage model. Both the Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 variants will go on sale via official Asus store in China. No details about the international availability were shared.
Pegasus 3 has a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek SoC and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI 3.0.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and has a 8.55mm slim metal body. It comes with dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity with VoLTE support and packs a 4100mAh battery.
As expect, this model is mostly targeted at China and isn’t sold outside of China at all, but may come to other regions in the near future. There’s nothing really special here but the relatively large battery should help with battery life unless there’s something glaringly wrong from a power efficiency perspective.
Last month, Asus at its Zenvolution event had unveiled the new ZenFone 3 series including the Zenfone 3, ZenFone 3 Deluxe, and ZenFone 3 Ultra - varying in different sizes and specifications.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000