Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
09:20 28th Apr, 2012
Images Of Sony's New Android 4.0 Smartphone Leaked
Reportedly, the entry-level handset will feature a 3.2" screen, 800 MHz CPU, and 3 MP camera.
If the guys at Technoblog.gr are to be believed, they've got the first pictures of Sony's upcoming entry-level smartphone. It's also believed that despite being affordable, the handset will run Ice Cream Sandwich, out of the box.
Reportedly, the phone is powered by a modest 800 MHz single-core CPU, coupled with an Adreno 200 GPU. Its 3.2" screen has pixel dimensions of 320x480. However, the source goes onto claim that it lacks the BRAVIA engine. Apart from that, it seems to feature a 3 MP camera, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, and a 1460 mAh battery .
As of this writing, there are no details on phone's pricing or availability. However, looking at the recent success of Samsung GALAXY Ace, expect it to land in India soon.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets