15:50 03rd May, 2016
Buzzmeeh Partners With PayUMoney; Introduces Online Payments
The mobile repair service in Delhi is planning to ensure cashless payments and offer further convenience to its users.
India’s premium mobile and tablet repair service provider, Buzzmeeh has entered into a strategic tie up with the country’s leading digital payment brand, PayUMoney. With this premeditated move, Buzzmeeh will now be able to leverage the secured online payment infrastructure offered by PayUMoney and hence present a safe digital payment medium to its users.
Following the collaboration, both the players will be able to access limitless potential of expanding their user bases. While PayUMoney enjoys an extensive pan India presence, Buzzmeeh has already bootstrapped its way into climbing the success ladder as a consumer-centric mobile mending service provider. Buzzmeeh’s trademark warranted repair services, free pick and drop of devices, and online tracking of the progress are already a hit amongst the users, who would now be able to pay for the same digitally.
Mr. Puneet Gupta, CEO and Founder,Buzzmeeh said, “It is an incredible feeling to associate with PayUMoney, which is already an established name in the field of online payments. As an economy, we are headed towards cashless payments and following the association, we at Buzzmeeh would be able to provide a secure and reliable online payment gateway to our users.”
Buzzmeeh, currently operating in the Delhi / NCR region, takes the service offering a notch higher by offering standby phones, ensuring no hindrance in work and daily communication. The mending services can be accessed for devices of every leading brand, the likes of which include Apple, Sony, Lenovo, HTC and a lot more.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000