11:48 28th Apr, 2016
Exclusive ‘Easyfone’ For Senior Citizens In India
Seniorworld.com has launched a user friendly phone exclusively for senior citizens priced at INR 3,375.
Seniorworld.com, India’s first company that solely dedicated to the holistic needs of seniors has launched 'Easyfone', India’s most senior-friendly feature phone with
Every aspect of Easyfone has been designed keeping in mind the unique needs of seniors; whether it is the easy-to-read large screen with big font, large dialing keys, the
cradle charger which makes phone charging easier or Photo-dial with which Seniors can
dial their favorite contacts through a single key press.
With an increasing number of seniors living by themselves, their safety and security needs are bigger than ever before. Easyfone helps seniors get help during emergencies through the SOS button. Pressing the SOS button sets off a chain of 4 automated actions including calls and SMS to 5 emergency contacts with critical details. The critical details comprise the location of the user, the battery strength of the device and contact details of the user’s doctors, medical insurance etc.
Other features include the Whitelist option – which limits incoming calls only from the white listed numbers, a customizable menu that helps hide unused features, and some other features which have not been seen in feature phones before. The after-sales service is also designed for the comfort of seniors – with the company offering a home pickup and delivery service for repairs.
Rahul Gupta, Co-Founder and CEO, seniorworld.com said, “Seniors have unique needs and that is true in the category of mobile phones as well. The needs of the elderly have largely been ignored and Easyfone fills this gap with a focus on ease, simplicity and safety”. Adding further, he said, “This is not a just a communication device to connect seniors with their loved ones, but is also something that provides independence and peace of mind to seniors – 2 things that greatly matter to them.”
- Large display screen and big talking keypad
- Photo Dialing - Single key press for dialing favorite contacts
- SOS button - Single key press sets off calls, SMS and siren for immediate help
- Cradle charger for extremely easy charging
- Loud, clear and perfectly audible voice quality, even on hands-free
- Customizable menu with which you can minimize the phone menu to maximize ease
- Prevent unwanted calls with Whitelist and Blacklist feature
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000