19:38 20th Apr, 2012
Samsung GALAXY S III Reportedly Caught In Hands-On Video
Filmed by Vietnamese website, claims that it will sport a 4.6" HD screen and 8 MP camera.
It is not just the iPhone 5 that has been getting all the rumours; the Samsung GALAXY S III has its own fair share as well. After showing a glimpse in Brazil, the company's next flagship, if it is indeed true, has now posed for a detailed hands-on video. According to the Vietnamese site Tinhte.vn, GALAXY S II's successor bears the model number, GT-I9300.
As speculated earlier, the phone appears to be powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU, coupled with a 1 GB of RAM. Its relatively bigger 4.6" display has the pixel dimensions of 1184x720. Surprisingly, the phone in question sports an 8 MP camera, rather than the anticipated the 12 MP snapper. The onboard storage is claimed to be 16 GB, which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. The device packs in a 2050 mAh battery and NFC capabilities.
At the time of writing this article, the original source video got pulled off. However, Android fans have been quick enough to grab and upload it on YouTube. Although we're not sure whether the video is genuine, you might want to take a look at it and judge for yourself.
- Top 5 Indian Monuments You Can Visit Using Google's StreetView
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000