19:38 20th Apr, 2012
Samsung GALAXY S III Reportedly Caught In Hands-On Video
Filmed by Vietnamese website, claims that it will sport a 4.6" HD screen and 8 MP camera.
It is not just the iPhone 5 that has been getting all the rumours; the Samsung GALAXY S III has its own fair share as well. After showing a glimpse in Brazil, the company's next flagship, if it is indeed true, has now posed for a detailed hands-on video. According to the Vietnamese site Tinhte.vn, GALAXY S II's successor bears the model number, GT-I9300.
As speculated earlier, the phone appears to be powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU, coupled with a 1 GB of RAM. Its relatively bigger 4.6" display has the pixel dimensions of 1184x720. Surprisingly, the phone in question sports an 8 MP camera, rather than the anticipated the 12 MP snapper. The onboard storage is claimed to be 16 GB, which can be expanded via a microSD card slot. The device packs in a 2050 mAh battery and NFC capabilities.
At the time of writing this article, the original source video got pulled off. However, Android fans have been quick enough to grab and upload it on YouTube. Although we're not sure whether the video is genuine, you might want to take a look at it and judge for yourself.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (September, 2016)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- Audio Gadgets Under INR 5,000 For This Season
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations