14:12 15th Apr, 2016
Lenovo A7000 Introduces Android Marshmallow In India
The users can upgrade it by checking the system update.
After almost a year Lenovo has finally introduce the latest Android Marshmallow update to its A7000 smartphone in India.
The company is delivering it over-the-air, therefore the users can check the system update section on their phone to upgrade into Android Marshmallow.
The A7000 has 5.5-inch 720p IPS display, is 7.9mm thick and weighs 140gm, it has 1.5GHz MediaTek octa-core processor, 8MP autofocus camera on the back and a 5MP front-facing camera.
It has 8GB internal storage with 2GB RAM with dual/micro SIM slot and a micro SD card slot that supports up to 32GB. Connectivity options supported by the phone include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, and Cat 4 4G LTE.
A7000 comes with 2900mAh replaceable battery. A7000 will run the latest version of Google's Android operating system, Lollipop, out of the box.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets