26th Sep 2012
As reported earlier, the iPhone 5 is already selling well in India through the grey market, even though it has not been officially launched. For those of you wondering how the new handset can be used in India, since it comes with a nano-SIM slot that is smaller and thinner than regular SIMs, Vinay Prashar has posted a neat DIY on iHackintosh.com. The guide describes a step-by-step procedure to craft the smaller SIM variant out of the full-size version using easily available tools such as a felt pen, scale, and sharp scissors. However, be warned that this is a risky method that can potentially render your SIM unusable. Click on the image below to view the full tutorial.
In case you need more help, here is a video demonstration:
TechTree Blog: Convert Your Regular SIM Into A Nano-SIM For Use With The Apple iPhone 5
The easy process can be achieved using basic tools; explained through a video tutorial.
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- Audio Gadgets Under INR 5,000 For This Season
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- Top Five Smartphones Based On AnTuTu Scores (May 2016)
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000