18th Sep 2012
The iPhone 5 may be excellent as a smartphone, but it does not have a laser keyboard —and neither does it project holographic images. This one comes via The Register. Check out the video there, where not-unattractive reporter Lidia Curanaj speaks to people queued up outside an Apple store in New York.
Along the way, one iPhone is shown projecting a laser keyboard onto a surface, and also an image visible hovering in the air. From The Register, that trick is based on an imaginary-iPhone video on YouTube. The clip on Fox News, however, makes it look like an actual iPhone doing holography.
Some of us think of Fox News as a "fake channel" in a way, for political as well as other news. This bit about the iPhone could be anything from a redone video to a genuine mistake, but the clip is fun nevertheless.
Did some Mac Fanboy fool Fox News? Is Fox News fooling viewers? Is The Register fooling readers? Are we confusing you? Please comment below.
TechTree Blog: Fox News Blooper Shows An iPhone With Laser Projection
Features tech of 10 years from now as fact.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets