28th Sep 2012
There's a lively discussion on at YouTube about a game called Save the World or Not. This isn't merely an adult-rated game; it's for adults: A press release by publisher Kingdom Crafting asks whether, as an adult, "you feel that most computer games are not particularly appealing" — noting that adults "have little time for long gaming marathons". And since they want to have fun too, the answer is clearly a game featuring a lot of sex.
Singapore-based Kingdom Crafting claims Save the World or Not is the game "every man was waiting for". I'll admit the trailer is decent enough — but I wouldn't have guessed it's for a game. The clip begs the question of what the gameplay consists of, to which the producer responds (on YouTube) that more videos will follow.
Initial reactions to the trailer will, I'm sure, range from "I'd rather watch porn" to "Interesting… yawn". But let's give Kingdom Crafting the benefit of doubt. Let's be honest: what does an adventure game combined with live-action video and adult content (including "exotic" star Angel Dark), portraying a "relaxed, cool lifestyle" sound like?
It sounds like porn, of course.
I'm going to wait (not with bated breath, though) for some clarity on what the gameplay is. Meanwhile, do tell us what you think about the concept.
TechTree Blog: The Game You've Been Waiting For?
The world in the palm of your hand.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000