10th Sep 2012
This one comes via The Atlantic. Someone at the France office of the Dummies publishing house realised that women haven't quite figured out how to use the Net, so they published a Dummies book for female dummies.
It's so hilarious, we're tempted to think it's a hoax (or a joke). From the screenshot, the cover says that (French female dummies) "will no longer have anything to be jealous of men for!" Apparently, the book is "Free of boring, technical considerations," and it promises to give the dumb-blonde type "only the minimum tools necessary to survive in this hostile environment" (of the Internet).
Almost as interesting is the fact that there's a different book for male Dummies. That one, apparently, does go into difficult technicalities. (Check out the article).
The French are pretty tradition-bound, come to think of it.
Comments? Observations? Please respond below. (Directions for women who might be reading this: Scroll down using your mouse, locate the area of the page where you can submit your comments, fill in…)
TechTree Blog: How To Use The Internet
Clueless women finally have a handy guide.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000