Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
31st Dec 2017In this category, users no longer have to put up with sluggish experience or shoddy build quality. Things have changed, largely due to brands such as Xiaomi. This year, the budget smartphones have been thoroughly impressive. Yes, we had a hard time getting the list down to three.Xiaomi Mi A1The Mi A1 goes on to show why Xiaomi is a leader in budget smartphone segment. It has got excellent design and snappy performance.Features:5.5-inch Full HD IPS display.Dual 12 MP rear cameras.5 MP seflie camera .Snapdragon 625 chipset.4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, microSD card slot. Supports 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and NFC.3080 mAh battery.
Moto G5 PlusMoto is not popular as it once used to be, but the company is still rolling out good budget phones. The G5 Plus sports a 12 MP camera with f/1.7 wide aperture.Features:5.2-inch Full HD IPS display.2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor.3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot.Rear 12 MP camera, 4K recording.5 MP selfie camera.Supports 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.3000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 may lack the dual camera setup found on the Mi A1, but it offers 4100 mAh battery. It simply goes on for over a day on a single charge.Features:5.5-inch Full HD display.Snapdragon 625 chipset.4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, microSD card slot.13 MP primary camera.5 MP selfie camera.Support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Infrared.4100 mAh battery.
Best Budget Smartphones Of 2017 (Under Rs 15,000)
Feature-packed phones that are light on your pocket.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000