13th Sep 2017
Music is the most soothing thing after a long day at work or during low moments. For some, music marks the turning point in their lives. The song that your wife dedicated the day you proposed to her strengthens the bonds of the relationship so much. Now, if you wake up and find the song has been pulled down from the streaming service, it can be heart breaking. But it does not have to come to that because you can download the song to listen everywhere you go.
To download the best songs, you need the right music download app. While the main focus is getting free songs, the app does more than that. Everything has to start from selecting the right app for your smartphone.
What to look for when selecting great music download app
To enjoy more from an app, it is important to take ample time sieving through the market and only to pick the best. To be specific, you need to look for the following in the app of choice;
1. Compatibility with your mobile operating system
Most developers releasing apps to the market today are highly specific. They want to concentrate on a specific system to enhance apps’ capabilities. If you have an Android smartphone, the music download apps are very many because it is an open resource. Some of the top free music downloads apps include InsTube and 4Shared. If you are unsure, make sure to engage the developer in the main page to know whether the specific phone is supported.
2. Look for an app created by top notch developer
If you want to know a great app, simply look at the developer. A great developer should be highly committed to all the users by connecting with them and answering every query they have. You can tell this by following feedback from users. If they had a bad experience with the app, you are likely to get equally poor performance.
3. Only pick the app with great features
The secret to a great app is its features. The features allow the user to interact with the app for great performance. The main features to look for in an app include the download accelerator. This feature makes it possible to get the entire download list within a very short time. Even if only a few minutes are available, it is still possible to download all of them.
One crucial feature that you have to check when picking an app is an in-built converter. There is nothing as annoying as downloading a song only to find that it cannot play. Top music downloads free app such as InsTube have a highly effective converter that allows users to pick the preferred output. In fact, many people with Android phones prefer using the App because it allows them to make direct conversion even when the songs will be played on a different device.
The app's value that goes beyond music downloads
If you pick the right app, its use will go beyond music downloads. Here are additional benefits that come with downloading and using the best music download app.
1. Enhanced device and app security: The best apps in the market today are designed with latest technologies to guarantee the safety of the device and all downloads. To use these apps, the user is required to upgrade or update the operating system. This guaranteed you of top notch security all the time. If you are using Android, some of the top apps such as InsTube will help to keep even the latest malware away.
2. Lower phone-data associated bills: A music download app is a gem in your smartphone. If you opt to stream music from the provider, it means that the bill will grow progressively. However, downloading the right app will allow you to access music and enjoy all the time for free. To avoid using the phone data, it is advisable to download the music when you have access to free Wi-Fi.
3. Ability to download non-music files: If you love listening to music, the chances are that other types of files will be equally important at some point. The best music download app should help you download these additional files without requiring new software. Some of the top apps such as InsTube and 4Shared allow users to download music, videos, and podcasts among other entertainment files.
4. Top notch support from the developer: While people love to get the latest devices in the market, few understand how the advanced technology works. If you pick the best free music downloads app, the developer becomes a source of knowledge about the technology. Most developers link with a very large community that shares, discusses, and critiques every component of the app. This will leave you enlightened about the smartphone, the app, and stay secure.
Top three 5-star rated music download apps in the market today
Now that you know how to pick the best music download app and the extra value to anticipate, let us outline the top three free music download apps in the market today.
1. InsTube: InsTube is a music download app for Android devices developed by InsTube. It is created with some of the best technologies, and its features are really awesome. Some of these features include the Video Locker for protecting your music, video converter, and a download accelerator. The app is free for Android users.
2. MP3 Music download: This is another great free app that allows people enjoy music online and download the preferred tracks. Like InsTube, the app allows users to access and download music from multiple platforms. However, the interface can be annoying because of the multiple ads that keep flashing all the time.
3. 4Shared: This app provides users access to a database of more than 5 million songs. After creating an account with 4Shared and installing the app, it allows you to listen and download preferred songs to listen when offline. The app makes it very easy to share the best music with friends.
The free music download app you select is the bottom line to top notch entertainment. Once you download the app, the benefits surpass access and storing music on the drive. Always remember that the most important thing is picking the best app.
The Best Music Download App’s Benefits Go Beyond Downloading Songs
Always remember that the most important thing is picking the best app.
Tutuapp ShowBox Mobdro
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000