Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01st Nov 2016
Television is one of those product segments where "bigger the better" philosophy holds true. Little wonder then, Indian TV manufacturer Videocon's tagline was "Bada hai to behtar hai". Without further ado, let us take a look at the best television sets avalable under Rs 30,000.
VU 40D6575 40-inch Full HD LCDFounded by Devita Saraf, VU is known for delivering well made TVs on budget. The VU 40D6575 is no exception. It offers a 40-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD panel with LED backlight for Rs 24,000. It lacks gimmicky features such as 3D and smart TV. However, it features 2 HDMI ports and a USB connector to enable you to play media right from your thumb drive.
Panasonic TH40C200DX 40-inch Full HD LCDPanasonic's 40-incher is pricier than the VU 40D6575. However, it offers much better picture quality. Compared to the competing televisions, Panasonic's TV offers uniform brightness and minimum light bleeding. As far as the features are confirmed, you get a pair of USB and HDMI ports.
VU H40K311 40-inch Full HD Smart TVIf you are willing to spend a bit more for smart features, the VU H40K311 offers excellent value. The VU H40K311 has thin bezels around a 40-inch Full HD LCD screen. It uses Wi-Fi to connect to the Internet. To run apps such as Opera browser, it packs-in a quad-core processor.
Top Television Sets Under Rs 30,000
The only list you should refer to when buying a TV in India.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (March, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000